HRT RAC Plate Carrier
The HRT RAC Plate Carrier is a multi role versatile plate carrier that is designed to be extremely modular allowing users to navigate obstacles. The base model is easy to don and doff, while holding life-saving plates. The carrier is made from 500 Denier Cordura treated with DuPont Teflon and has attachment points for an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system (Comes on HRT Placards) on the chest to instantly don/doff additional equipment based on your operational needs. Our proprietary dual back panel design features dual zipper sections to allow users to configure the back of the carrier with a multitude of panel options based on your specific tasks. The quick detach buckle can be configured for right or left side operation or completely removed. Our optional cummerbunds expand real estate for additional pouches, side-plate pockets, or whatever else you might need to fulfill your mission.
- Proprietary Dual back panel zippers for user configuration
- Quick Release shoulder buckle can be configured to the left, right or removed
- 500 Denier Cordura placard Double Stitched outer carrier
- Ultra light-weight yet comfortable base system for every day deployment
- Dual YKK zipper sections to add mission specific panels
- Secure, easily adjustable shoulder and waist straps allow for comfort fitting.
- Air flow channel keeps wearer cool. Optional Velcro pontoons or spacers can further extend comfort to long period of use.
- 10×12 carrier fits 10"x12" or SAPI Large
- X-Large Carrier fits 11"x14" or X-Large SAPI plates